Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The People - Introduction

Yan Ni, The Leader

"Hey, I’m Yan Ni. I’m currently pursuing a Diploma in Logistics & Operations Management in Temasek Polytechnic. Prior to this, I was once involved in the roving operations of Chingay, which prompted an interest in me to pursue a Diploma in LOM. Until now, the days in LOM has been challenging yet rewarding.

I don’t talk excessively unless needed. Nevertheless, I’m considered amiable if I know you well enough. During my past time, I enjoy basketball, msn, online games, reading, sketching, and graphics. And an interesting fact about myself: I had created graphics of a different genre for my favourite online game. Hence, I believe that my ability in creating graphics will be an asset to this blog! "


Roland, The Assistant

"DCM is the game and Roland is my name. I am currently studying Logistics & Operations Management in Temasek Polytechnic. Since young, I am always fascinated by the product flow in the supply chain and how do they actually distribute the products from one place to another. That was one of the reasons why I studied Logistics in Temasek Polytechnic. Being a reserved and soft spoken person, I enjoy reading and cycling during my leisure time. I hope that after reading my blog, more people would share the same enthusiasm as me towards learning more about DCM."


Yi Lin, The Script

"Hi everyone, I am Yi Lin from Temasek Polytechnic’s Diploma of Logistics and Operations Management. I am a rather friendly person and I love helping my friends whenever they need me. Also, my friends had commended that I’ve a nice set of handwritings and that’s a thing which I’m very proud of. I’m a Korean mania due the influence of my best friend who is a Korean. Although I don’t understand Korean, I enjoy watching Korean dramas and listening to Korean songs, Thus, I am determined to learn Korean. Some of my favourite singers are Wonder Girls, Girls generation, SS501 and SG wannabes. During my free time, I like to go swimming or shopping with my friends or family. Something funny about me is that, whenever I am supposed to go for swimming saviour (Gold), I will always fall ill. And it happened twice! Therefore, as of current, I am still a swimming saviour (Sliver)."


Hui Ling, The Bulb

"Hey everyone! I’m Hui Ling. I am currently studying at Temasek Polytechnic, in hopes of pursuing a diploma in Logistics and Operations Management. I consider myself as a friendly person whom is committed to every friendship that I have made. Since young, I have been actively involved in table tennis; this included winning competitions, trainings, and team work. Therefore, Table Tennis is certainly an important part of my life! In addition, I’m a dog lover and I recently adopted a dog. Although most of my friends commented that my dog is not adorable, he’s still my ‘little angel’. He is very picky about his food, thus I have to hoax him like a baby to eat. My house is also described as an animal farm as I have adopted several other animals such as a cat, two bunnies and some hamsters."

No comments: